Saturday, November 28, 2009

Moving Day

I woke up to a funny noise today - lots of banging and clanking. When I peeked over the door I saw Brian dragging fence panels and fence posts over to Matilda's house. I watched all morning while he pounded in posts, cleaned out the stall next to Matilda's and wired up fence panels. I wondered if we were going to get a new neighbor?

When the stall was clean and the fence was up, Brian disapeared around the garage. He came back a few minutes later dragging a huge bag of leaves. He through the bag over the fence then dragged it into the stall. I couldn't see what he did in there, but when he came out the bag was empty.

He disapeared again around the garage for a few minutes. This time when he came back he wasn't carrying anything. He came to my door and said,"Nosy Rosy are you ready for your new home?"

I oinked and wagged my tail and squealed with excitement as he picked me up. I was so excited I just about wiggled out of his arms when he climbed over the fence with me.

He carried me into the newly cleaned stall and put me down in a huge soft bed of leaves. I love leaves . . . they are my new favorite thing!

No comments: